Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Needed That

So, I started work as an overhire stitcher at the Wyly today. God, I needed to be back in a costume shop. It felt so good to be back up on my feet or hunched over a needle and thread instead of a computer. My hands are so sore from all the hand sewing today, but it feels amazing to use those muscles again

*Note to self: Painkiller before bed because you KNOW shin splints are forthcoming!*

Not only was I up off my butt a good portion of today, I also wandered all over the Arts District looking for where the hell I was going and hunting down lunch. I actually feel good about the amount of running around I did today...the blisters on my pinky toes would beg to differ, but who asked them anyway?

Ate:

Fast food all three meals. I really need to go grocery shopping, and it's on the list. However, every breakfast that I've had lately from a drive thru has been absolutely revolting. I don't even want it anymore. I just need to stop hitting the damn snooze button and make breakfast!

I actually intended to do something halfway decent for dinner, but got called in to rehearsal and had to book it back downtown.

Workout:
Wandered aimlessly for a bit downtown, and then wandered with aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment