Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Hate The Word Voluptuous

I do. I hate the word "voluptuous." I realize that it is supposed to be a word that embodies sumptuous and sexy. But I hate it. Especially when it is applied to me. Especially when I'm wearing a swimsuit.

I'm a curvy girl. I'm a 10-12 on top and at least a 14 on bottom. My hourglass is a little bottom heavy. I don't think I'm necessarily fat, just a little more rounded than I'd like to be. I jiggle in places I'd rather not. Parts of me hit each other during the day and night that I wish didn't (for example my thighs in a skirt). And don't get me started on the hail damage. If my ass were a car, it would be a bargain in a hail sale. But I'm after changing that.

We've only got a few months till the world ends anyway right? (I don't believe that. I'm just a smart ass.) So why not see if I can't look absolutely hot by the time the Mayans roll around. I'm hoping this might provide me with some motivation. So I'm not being hateful when I say this isn't for you. Mostly I'm just saying that this is for me. Online accountability to myself. If you'd like to come along for the ride, it won't hurt my feelings. I'm just not self important enough to think anyone else gives three damns.


Ate: Too much crap to try to stave off the New Year's hangover.
Workout: Walked all over Six Flags a couple of times. 25 squats, 10 tricep chair dip thingys


And yes, thingy's is a technical term. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment