Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ch-ch-changes

Another upheaval. Another new normal. I've left the job that was my main source of income. I've got less stress in one area now, and a whole lot more in another. My motivation for weight loss has tanked...pretty much along with my motivation for doing anything. Depression is a fun beastie, let me tell you. 

There are upsides though. I've discovered I actually like cooking. I like chopping veggies and prepping fresh ingredients. It's kind of therapeutic. 

I also have no appetite of late. My stress level is so high that absolutely nothing sounds good to eat. So I don't. I think I finally ate substantial at around 4:00 this afternoon. Even then, I didn't want it. I just knew my stomach needed something. My head has figured out I haven't been taking care of us the last few days, and is in migraine rebellion mode. Time for some essential oil and a dark, quiet room. 

I'm honestly not worried. It'll even out later. Two days from now I'll be ravenous, but I'll enjoy the pound or two I lose before I eat it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment