Friday, October 23, 2015

Hiatus Over

It's been a long time, prolly shouldna leftchu. Okay. Done with the Aliyah intro.

It's been crazy. I blew up to 235 pounds. I joined a bootcamp. I subscribed to the Fresh 20 meal planning services. I try to cook at home at least four times a week. I've lost 14 pounds. I got married. I looked good in my dress. I'm looking to get pregnant soon. I've been approached about coaching. So I'm bringing this blog back.

I've finally realized that this is going to be a long term journey. A lifestyle overhaul. There's no quick three sessions at the gym and starve myself for a week that's going to fix my body and my body image issues. It's going to take time. It's going to take work. It's not always going to be fun. But it's going to be worth it. When my husband tells me I look good and I believe him. When I can fit into a pair of skinny jeans and not feel like a sausage. When I can go clothes shopping and not end up in tears in the fitting room. When I can give birth to healthy babies because I've given them the best body to live in until they were ready to be born.

So let's do this. For realsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment